Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 16 December 2012

Bunnies Everywhere!!

Hi All!!

 For those of you who have been following my blog for a while you will know that I am the proud owner of two rabbits; Missy and Leo and you can find out a bit more about them here



In October somehow Leo managed to get out to Missy and roughly 30 days later my gorgeous Missy gave birth to a litter of eight kits (baby rabbits). I have had many ups and unfortunately a few downs caring for mother and babies as three have now passed away. But I am left with five kits who are now eight weeks old! So here is a post full of cute rabbits for you all and just how well I have coped being a new grandma...

They were moved into a shed which I have decorated for Christmas....


The hutch was moved inside....

Missy when they first moved in, the kits were only 2 weeks old...

Leo is on his own until the kits are rehomed and then he can move in with Missy....

Here are lots of pics of the babies now.....







So these are the beautiful baby bunnies I have been living with for the pass two months, I will be rehoming them and it looks like two of them will be leaving me this week :(

I hope you liked!!

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig