Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 4 June 2009

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara for £2!!!

Hi All!!

A quick message to my UK followers, if you buy this months Glamour Magazine for £2 you will get a free 4.0g Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara! So if you've tried this mascara, like me and you love it.. like me go and buy the mag! If you've never tried it, I personally would suggest you buy Glamour for the trial size as they originally cost £14.50 for 8.5g... so a real bargain I say!!!








Doma-Nikki...x

Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you too!
PS. Thank you to those who are following so far! Mwah! ♥
Share:

4 comments

Muhsine Emin said...

oo thanks, i shall check it out 2mro! x

Doma-Nikki said...

No problem :D

Liparazzi said...

Loving your quote from Carrie Bradshaw...my thoughts exactly!ha ha

Notion said...

hey i'm feelin this blog it's hot, and if you like poetry come check me out, i promise you won't be sorry

Blogger Template Created by pipdig