Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 12 September 2009

Birthday Wishlist

Hi All!!


So I will be turning 23 years old on Wednesdy 16th September, yup thats in four days time... *dammit* This is coming from the girl who has always looked forward to her birthday ever since she can remember, but this year i'm not sure whats going on! I think it's the number '23' gah!! So because i'm officially getting older and there isn't much I really need, i've asked family/friends to give me vouchers or money and then I can decided what I want. Plus its so much easier! So i've been looking around and i've spotted a few things to fufill my wish list, it's not much but it's enough to treat myself to!


♥ I really like this Lisa Jayne Dann dress which costs £150, but i'm lusting after it so much! I don't care how much money I get, I can treat myself to this regardless right?



♥ I thought this French Connection Clutch looked so pretty also!


♥ And I really need to invest in a blazer, sequined or black tailored.. either way, I NEED ONE!!!




So that's it really! I can tell i'm getting older... four things?? haha it's usually about fourty things on my wishlist :o)





Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

5 comments

Bombchell said...

the back of the dress is gorgeous! & the bag. Happy early 23rd bday!

pip a la chic said...

I love the blazer! 23? your still a baby. :)
Happy Birthday too! xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the sequin jacket!! x

Tristany Lee said...

the dress is amaaaaaaazing!

Tristany Lee said...

the dress is amaaazingg!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig