Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Haul: Personalised Canvas Bag

Hi All!!

You will have all heard about the personalised caricature style canvas bags that portray each owner individually in the form of a fashionista on the front. I do not own one of these bags but I think they are really cute, however one of my friends has created something similar, my very own unique styled bag and here it is...



As you can see she has put a rabbit on the front and my name, I love it!! She is doing these for her friends and family with symbols that represent each owner. A nice twist to the bags you see on the high street I think.

Do you like it? What would you have to represent yourself?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Heidi-likes said...

ah this is sooo cute!! I love personalised things :)
I have a giveaway and would love if you could enter! x

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

Doma-Nikki said...

Me too, especially something that shows off your personality! thank you for commenting :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig