Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 10 February 2013

Haul: Bargain Buys

Hi All!!

I have purchased a few bargains this weekend that I wanted to share with you all. Today I went to a couple of places to get these wicked items.

The first was a secret sale in Edgbaston, Birmingham of a lovely lady who is selling her never been worn or worn once designer items for great prices. Here is what I bought.....



Alexander McQueen Scarf - £20




I also headed to the New Life Charity store in Cannock and picked up these boots with 15% off.....

New Look Hidden Wedges - £7.50




Studded Boots - £7.50



Another successful bargain hunt and I think there will be a fair few outfit posts including this bunch coming up very soon. What do you think?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig