Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 10 February 2013

Outfit of the Night: Bunny Playsuit

Hi All

Last night I wore this lovely outfit to my cousins baby shower....

Playsuit: Primark with bunny motif 
Tights: Primark
Heels: Primark

Bowler Hat: Topshop

My little obsession with rabbits is becoming quite clear as you probably all can see haha. I know that it's still Winter but I really wanted to wear this outfit last night and this is actually now the third time I've worn the playsuit out since I bought it around Christmas time.

What do you think of this outfit?

I also noticed my follower number is creeping ever so close to 500, so once I hit that number I will be announcing a special celebration giveaway!

Doma-Nikki...x


Share:

4 comments

Unknown said...

You look stunning hun xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

ı like the outfit !!!

Hola Bambi said...

You're sooo stunning , looking hott xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig