Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 25 May 2015

Follow me on Vine: Weekly fashion & beauty ideos

Hi Y'all!

I recently decided to become active on Vine and would love for you connect with me on there, and if you have one also please leave your links below!

Why did I join Vine you might ask? Well although I feel I utilise social media quite well in line with my blog I think using Vine for 6 second fashion and beauty videos is a great idea. Yes I could always upload these to YouTube and trust me I more likely will. I just think there are so many applications that assist well for bloggers for different ideas.

But anyway, here's my most recent beauty video....

Liner - Collection 2000 'Fast Stroke'
Mascara - Arbonne





I get asked how I apply my liquid eyeliner frequently so I thought why not share a quick video. I hope you liked it! See you around on Vine!



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig