Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Outfit of the Night: Works Christmas Party

Hi All!!

Last weekend was my works christmas party at The Radisson Hotel. This year I decided to recycle an outfit that you have seen me in previously and is one of the first recycled outfits to appear on my blog. Unlike the dress I wore last year which I have never worn again since. Yes ladies and gentlemen; I wore my bridesmaid dress to another major event...




Dress: House of Fraser

A close up of the bead detail...


I also had my nails done to go with my dress...

Ring: Gift from Hawai
Bracelet: Spoiltbaby



I got a few compliments on this dress which is always nice to hear.
What did you wear to your works Christmas party?

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

12 comments

Carlito86 said...

You always look very glam mrs xx

Anonymous said...

OMG I just had to have a double take look, and say ''That's my picture''! lol I have that exact same dress which I wore to a summer ball, and I absolutely love it! Although I have grease stuck in mine and im scared to wash it! :/ But it is a stunning dress {not that im biased or anything :P lol}.

Hope you have a fab evening :)

L.T. said...

Gorgeous dress and great bling ;)
Happy holidays!


elle-tea.blogspot.com

mixnmatch1 said...

you look absolutely stunning :)

Unknown said...

wow, looking very glam! wish our office had a xmas party!

Unknown said...

The dress looks fabulous on you :)
I just went for a few drinks after our works meal and wore a tight studded black dress from New Look xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Looks fab on you hunnie :) xxx

Unknown said...

Just found your blog now. Love this dress on you, you look so glamorous. It's a lot like an Amanda Wakely dress i was lusting after a while ago!


Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime and say hey and of course follow me if you like it!!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

Enter my GIVEAWAY to win a China Glaze nail polish set! I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

Luxx Mint said...

Wow you look stunning!!!! Your nails are a work of art too... :)

The doll on fashion

Sharon said...

Awww u look stunning hun as always,have a happy&blessed xmas

Lots of love xx

Sincerely Mally said...

Cinderella!!! Love the dress doll!!

Wishing you a happy New year!

Mally
xox

Swati Jain said...

i like the purple dress...purple seems to be so much in these days...you look stunning

Blogger Template Created by pipdig