Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Budget Buys- Mini Haul

Today I quickly popped to town just to fetch some new mascara and face wipes because i've run out! But i came back home with all of this...




1. Pure Deep Cleanse Wipes 2x
2. T-Zone All Night Clear & Restore Gel Patches
3. Pet Hair Lint Remover
4. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
5. Natural Collection Vanilla Bath Fizzler

I bought the wipes, t-zone patches and lint rolls from a Poundsaver store!!! The wipes were on a BOGOF offer too which was fab!! Im always in desperate need of lint rolls because of my cat malting all year round so i tend to buy these alot. I saw the T-Zone patches and because my pores have been looking horrible recently i thought id test these out, so we'll see how these help along with my usual facial cleaning process. (could be a future blog post?) So i spent 3pounds in store today!


I bought the mascara and bath fizzler from work (Boots) so i could use my staff discount and get lovely Boots advantage card points of course!!! I've heard amazing things about this mascara so i thought id best try it out and take a break from my usual Bourjous volume clubbing mascara. So i bought this for 6.79 (including discount). The bath fizzler was in the sale for 45p so i couldn't leave it standing all alone on the discount shelf :D I also thought id let you know that: Boots currently have a limited offer on three of Max Factor's products including the false lash effect mascara (im not sure of the other two products sorry) where you can save 3pounds!!!


Total Price of todays mini haul = 10.49 (apologies my pound sign has broken)


Sounds like tonight calls for a pamper sess with my bath fizzler!!
Doma-Nikki... x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig