Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 28 May 2009

Re-creating Rihanna's hair...

Hi All!!

I may try and re-create make-up and hair looks occasionally. So here's the first look that inspired me:


My hair is nowhere near as nice as Rihanna's (which sucks) and i didn't want to cut it so here's my take on Rihanna's curly mohawk..

Side View: I pinned the sides of my hair back with bobby pins

Strike a pose!!

So what do you think? I hope you like it peeps, i tried my best!!

Doma-Nikki...x

Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!

Share:

8 comments

Unknown said...

This is Hawttt!

haha...We both do have this lady on our mind!

xoxo

DRESSEDMen.com said...

You got good skin and big lips! Cute. Love the hair.

2BITCHEZDEEP said...

You did the damn thing girl !

Doma-Nikki said...

@shirley: thanks missus!! Gotta love rihannas hair stylist and MA!!

@dressed: thanks for the compliments and for following :D

@2bitchezdeep: thank you ladies!


...x

Kristina said...

you look gorgeous! definitely on point =D

Shortiee31 said...

Ooooh love the hair & the pink lips! :)

Doma-Nikki said...

@kristina: thank you, glad you like it!

@shortiee31: thanks.. i love those two listicks im wearing!

(If anyone wants to know the lips are MAC lovelorn lipstick in the first two photos and MAC girl about town lipstick in the last) :D

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love the way Rihanna works short hair, cuz i have short hair. For the record her current cockatoo coif was perfected by yours truly over a year ago.

But anyway, I love the pink lips with your skin tone. Beautiful

Blogger Template Created by pipdig