Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 22 May 2009

His Top 5 Essential Beauty Items!

So i was talking to my guy, Richard about my blog, and i wanted to know what his top 5 essentials are when it comes to his appearance. I asked him what he feels he needs to use everyday to make him feel well presented or whichever term he wants to use before he leaves the house. Here is the man in question:





Top 5 Essential Beauty Items



1. Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- For fresh breath


2. Face Wash
- Usually Neutrogena, Clean & Clear or T Zone, but he's not fussed because he generally has good skin (im jealous mines terrible). This makes him feel awake and clean.

3. Face Cream
- His fav is Olay.... no really im being serious!! He likes he way it feels on his skin and how smooth it makes his face.



4. Body Cream
- Palmers coco butter and no other cream will do!



5. Aftershave
- Emporio Armani and Paco Rabanne are his current favs.





So there you have it, my fellas top 5 essential beauty items! I think these are reasonably items and I know he uses these on a daily basis. I think things like shower gel go without saying really, but I have to say I was expecting him to mention hair oil for his scalp as he has cornrows but hey im not going to argue with his picks :D


'His top 5 essential fashion items' post will be coming up at some point in the future so watch this space! But for now I want to know, whats your fella's top 5 essential beauty items? Leave comments lovelies!!







Doma-Nikki... x


(Follow me? I'll follow you! x)
Share:

2 comments

DRESSEDMen.com said...

Is that your bf??

Doma-Nikki said...

He sure is :D

P.s Thanks for following, im following back :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig