Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 18 May 2009

Let me introduce myself...

I thought it'd be best i post a little bit about myself before i continue posting away



Basics
Domanique aka Doma-Nikki
22 years old
West Midlands
Sales Assistant at Boots
Receptionist at a funeral directors *new job as of today*
In a fantastic relationship ♥
Own and dress up a short haired indoor cat, Gizmo

Why im here

I've always loved anything to do with fashion and beauty and im originally came across a blog over a year ago via the myspace scene and then decided in January 2009 id start up my own. However i completey forgot until May but then decided to spice up my page and get posting. Im basically doing what many others are doing because i have a serious passion for fashion, style beauty and all things nice. I think its nice to have more then one opinion on lifestyles and products otherwise we'd all be the same.

Love
My boyfriend
Family and Friends
MAC
Sushi
Stilettos
Animal Print
Summer
Dancing

Hate
Liars
Rain
Boredom
Creepy crawlies
Rude People
Psycho bitches/exes
Washing my hair... effort!!
Foot touching me

My style
There is no definition, i enjoy alot of trends, i have to tweak them to fit me and my personality. Make-up wise i tend to keep it natural and simple in the daytime, and doll myself up for the nightime. Bottom line is: i always look good and i have to stand out from the crowd.

Randomness
I will do anything for food
Occasionally go to Poledancing classes
I appeared on Stars in their Eyes Kids 2003 as Alicia Keys
Big fan of false lashes, nails and hair
Currently ave two tattoos but i want more!!


Doma-Nikki... x
Share:

4 comments

DluxEdition.com said...

Nice introduction! You look very pretty!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks chick!

Follow if you wish :D

Unknown said...

Love it so far! Glad you like my bog too and thanks for following me - it's all blog love x LOL

MEVISH said...

your gorgeous

Blogger Template Created by pipdig