Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 24 October 2009

Review: L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

Hi All!!



Product:
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

It's purpose:
♥ This special formula mascara is designed to make your lashes look visibly thicker, longer and yet still natural looking. It's suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers and can be easily removed with normal eye make-up remover. Just stroke it on and marvel at the way the brush fibres coat each eyelash fully and effortlessly without clumping or flaking of mascara.
♥ Up to four times more volume, without clumping
♥ The extra-volume brush deposits just the right amount of mascara for an even application that resists clumping and flaking
♥ Enriched with Ceramide-R and Panthenol, Voluminous will protect and condition your lashes, leaving them supple and soft to the touch


My Thoughts:
I have found a new masacara that I love with a passion and it is the above! I have been wanting to try this mascara out for a while after seeing a few reviews on it. I am one of those girls that likes big, thick lashes and sometimes even slightly clumpy. The thickness of the brush is perfect, it's not too big such as the Benefit Bad Gal Lash and not too thin as are some of the newer Rimmel mascaras.

In comparision to my favourite mascara's Bourjois Clubbing Mascara and Benefit Bad Gal Lash; it sits in well with them and gives me the desired look I want. I like how it is versatile and allows me to use only a little for a daytime look or pack on a serious amount for a night time/dramatic look. I will definately be purchasing this again :o)


I wanna apologise for the crappyness of my camera, you may have noticed I haven't a clue how to achieve the clarity some of you girlies are a whiz at doing so i'm very sorry!! Here is a close up of my lashes:

Look at the length of those babies:

If your like me and love thick lashes rather then thin delicate lashes, this is def a mascara you should try out! *Thumbs up*



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Hi hun, that is my absolute fave mascara, I absolutely love it. Bourjois 1001 cills comes close but this is my fave, and that is compared to high end ones as well. Yay for L'oreal!

Kristianne said...

Sadly, this product amongst many other cosmetics has ingredients that cause cancer...
http://womenshealthdaily.blogspot.com/p/cosmetic-reviews.html

Users beware...everything in moderation, right?

Blogger Template Created by pipdig