Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 9 October 2009

Review: No7 Nail Varnish

Hi All!




Product:
No7 Speed Dry Nail Polish 'Siren'

My Thoughts:
I'm going to get straight to the point on this one; I am not impressed with this brand of nail polish at all! As a range I have always found No7 to be pretty good as I use quite a few of their products, however the nail polishes are a complete let down! This particular nail polish is not the first No7 I have used, in all I own about four of them and each one does not last. The build up of colour only takes about two coats which is good, but after drying it is very easy to chip.

Here is some photo evidence of why I would not advice anyone to buy this product...


After one day


After two days




So there you have it, I will not be buying another No7 nail polish no matter how cheap I can buy them with No7 vouchers and work discount and I wouldn't advise you to buy this either! I have spoken with the No7 consultant at my Boots store and they find the polish to be the let down of No7 as a brand... it's a shame, they should take a page out of Barry M's books :o)

Has anyone else experienced the same with this brand?


Doma-Nikki....x
PS Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blo, i'll follow you!
Share:

2 comments

Lucy said...

I agree! I brought one the other day - they're so horrible to apply. Never buying another xx

Doma-Nikki said...

Glad you agree, so rubbish!!! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig