Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 5 October 2009

Outfit of the Night

Hi All!!


Here some photos of my outfit from the other night, you may recognise it from my birthday haul post it's the Topshop dress I got for my birthday from the fella. You can see just how tight it is on, gotta suck in the gut for this one :o)



Outfit consists of
Topshop dress
River Island Heels




&& one of us of course!!



I have a few posts i'm hoping to get done within the next few days but for some odd reason my Blackberry wont send/email photos so please bear with me!!



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog i'll follow you!
Share:

2 comments

~Kymmy~ said...

Lovely!!
U guys make a cute couple AND I want those shoes!!

Art is my Hustlee*** said...

i luv this look you look hott

Blogger Template Created by pipdig