Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 2 October 2009

My Birthday Haul.... finally!!!!

Hi All!!

Hope your all well! So this is my very belated birthday haul, as you may remember I asked my family and friends to just give me money or vouchers as I wasn't too fussed about any gifts and that meant I could have a huge shopping spree. And let me tell you, I shopped til I dropped!!! I'm sure you wanna see what I got so lets get down to it shall we :o)


Gifts


Mikey Jewellery
Watch pendant
(Not sure why the photos are upside down)


NEXT

Studded Sankeskin Gladiator Sandals

TOPSHOP


Floral 'skintight' Dress
Boobtube Dress

WAREHOUSE

Stonewash Skinny Jeans

NEW LOOK
Tie dye Dress
Floral Dress

PRIMARK

Nude skinny Belt
Union Jack sequin Clutch
Red snakeskin Clutch


Kaftan

Sequin Jumper Dress
(Close up of sequin detail)




And I stil have vouchers for River Island and House of Fraser left!! Don't forget to look out for my photoshoot photos which I should be uploading this week as i'm going to choose the photos tomorrow morning :o)


Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

3 comments

L.T. said...

Sweet buys =p Love the shoes and floral dress

Stephanie said...

i love the topshop dress! ahhh if only i were smaller lol good haul.
please follow my blog!
www.ghanaiangeisha.blogspot.com

thanks!

Kell said...

i love the british flag clutch! that is so cute :) you got so many fantastic things! cant wait to see your pics.. that had to be soo fun :D

xoxo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig