Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 11 April 2010

Oufit of a very drunken Night

Hi All!!


So i went out this week, and got ridiculously drunk! I'm talking can not remember a thing after we left the club! According to the fella we left the club around 1ish (verry early, i must have been really bad) and as soon as i got in, i stripped down to my knickers and got into bed.

Once in bed i felt VERY sick, so apparently i made him take me to the loo so i could be sick, i repeated this twice that night and left my bra in the bathroom for his parents to see the next day :s I was talking a load of nonsense, but have been told it was very funny. And i don't remember ANY of this :(

It doesnt help that the shots girls in the club are really good mates of mine and often give me drinks for free.. so i blame them :D Anyways heres what i wore before i got into a drunken state....




(slightly drunk)

Dress: actually a size 16 top from River Island
Heels: River Island


Look out for my recent haul and I will show you a much better shot of this top/dress :)
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Imo said...

WOW great idea for the oversize dress top...love the colour on you too. Free drinks is never a good idea, you have too much just because its FREE! LOL x

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i think the oversize dress looks great on you! worked out very well. i like the outfit in the previous post too.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig