Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Our Two Year Anniversary & Outfit of the day!

Hi All!!

So me and the fella celebrated our two year anniversary together on Monday 26th April. We spent the day in Merry Hill shopping centre holiday clothes shopping which was fun. We then went to see Date Night at the cinema which is a really good film, I have to say the outakes are brilliant and made me laugh harder then the whole fiilm put together :o)

Then for our 'romantic' meal we went to our local Miller & Carter Steakhouse which we have never been to before and I kept thinking to myself the whole night why haven't we been here until now?

Anyways here are a few pics from our special day....


Me & Him

Outfit of the Day
Blazer: D&G
Dress: Motel
Leggings: Primark
Sandals: Primark
Bag: Aldo
Click to enlarge

Make-up & Hairdo

Richard wearing his new denim number
he was working the denim on denim look :)

hahahaa caught getting changed
(sorry if this offends anyone)



We enjoyed our day so much, I cant wait to do it again next year!
Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Lsje said...

Cute! me and my boo where 2 year together on 20 april. 6 days before! Much years more <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig