Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Boots the Chemist Information!

Hi All!!!


So as some of you may know as my second job I am currently a part time sales assistant at......


I've been thinking that from now on I will hopefully be able to give you all a heads up of what the current/future offers are at Boots when I find out myself. Also, if you guys have any questions regarding Boots I could give you details to the best of my knowledge and hopefully help you out. Unfortunately I am not being paid extra for this, although I wish I could haha! What I was hoping for is if my UK followers in particular, could just give a little feedback on this idea? do you guys think this may benefit some of you?

Just so you know, I have been an employee of Boots since November 2003 as a Sunday girl. I work on the main tills but have experience on the Fragrance section, No7 and Benefit so I know a bit about beauty stuff :o)

FYI
My first FYI, which the majority of you may already know is that we currently have a 3 for 2 mix and match offer across all of:
♥ Self selection cosmetics (excludes premium brands such as clinique, dior, lancome etc)
♥ Haircare
♥ Skincare

ie. You can buy three items within for example cosmetics from any self selection brand and get the cheapest free. You cannot mix the offer across cosmetics, haircare and skincare.


If the majority of you believe this will be beneficial to you, I will conduct 'Boots: FYI' posts whenever I see a offer I think you may find interesting. And for those of you who need to ask any questions regarding Boots; my email adress is situated on the right hand side of the page.



Doma-Nikki...x
PS! Enjoy? Follow me and if you have a blog, i'll follow you!
Share:

9 comments

Maria Noonan said...

Great idea! I live in Ireland but I think the offers are the same here.
:)

Anonymous said...

great idea, id love for you to keep doing this xxxxx

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girlies :o)

Rai said...

I've never tried the brand, but we have it at our Target here.

Vanessa said...

I live in the US, so no Boots here :-( Sounds like it'd be a fun job, though!

For us Americans, what's a "Sunday Girl"? Is that like a receptionist/assistant?

Anyway, love your blog! Come visit mine: avantgirl.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

I used to work for Boots when I was younger. Loved it there! Just did Saturdays and late night shopping evenings.

Good idea about telling us about offers!

xxx

Stephanie said...

Woo!! Heyyyyyyyy, just started following you, love the blog!
Regarding the Boots products: are the'Soap and Glory' products good??? I LOVE the funky, vintage packaging they come in and i love body cosmetics, but i've seen the price of some of the products, like the scrubs...have you used them before and if so, are they a good value for money??

Thanks! <3

Steevie xxxx
www.ghanaiangeisha.blogspot.com

The Beautifier said...

Hi! Great idea! It will definitely benifit me!

Doma-Nikki said...

@ vanessa: a sunday girl is a girl who only works on sundays lol!

@ Steevie fantastic: tbh i havent tried those products so i cant comment, but its a very popular brand.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig