Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 26 October 2010

My many Halloween costume ideas ♥

Hi All!!

So Halloween is coming around again and it doesn't seem so long ago that I was Catwoman for Halloween 2009. If you are interested in seeing my costume from last year then just click here.

This year has been very stressful, I am going to a charity fancy dress party and then heading up town afterwards. I have changed my outfit idea so many times! Just take a look....

A Clockwork Orange

So Christina Aguilera pulled off the look, so I thought why not do this! It's different and I could play around with the one eye make-up. However I slowly found it quite boring...


Silent Hill Nurse

An original scary costume especially if you have seen the film it would probably freak a few people out. It would have been fab if I had a clue how to make the mask/bandages. But I don't want my face covered up so let's try again....

Gogo Yubari

The psycho assassin school girl... I loved the idea of the whole concept and I was planning on doing my make-up with blood around my eyes like when she gets killed. However I then spotted this.....

Neytiri
How cool?!! I loved everything about this costume, and I even started buying feathers for my hair for the whole look. But then I realised, I have work this Sunday and painting my face and hands blue would not be quite a good idea if I stuggle to get it all off. Which knowning my luck this WILL happen.


So I then searched the web for all sexy costumes and something I wouldn't usually go for and came across this Harlequin Jester costume...

I found my outfit!!! It's not something I would usually go for but it is short, tight and stands out which is what I like. Just wait until you see the make-up look i'm going for, completely out of my comfort zone but I will try my best!


What are you dressing up as?
Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig