Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Outift of the Day

Hi All!!

I am hating the weather at the moment, is it just me or did temperatures drop to RIDONKULOUS over night?? I could not believe it when I stepped out the house this morning - at 7am I might add - to go to work!!!

Anyways here is my OOTD from yesterday.....




Cardigan: Vintage
Jumper: Hypnotic
Shorts: New Look (Giles Deacon Gold Collection)
Boots: Vintage


And here is just a lil close up of my simple make up and hair style.....


Headscarf: Peacocks
Earrings: River Island


Hope you liked!! Now make sure you wrap up warm, this weather is a killer and it's only going to get worse :o(

Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

2 comments

Natali said...

Same here in Oslo. COLD cold cold!!

And Lovely outfit and headscarf

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks!! It is so coooold, i miss summer :(

Blogger Template Created by pipdig