Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 10 October 2010

Rare Fashion

Hi All!

I just wanted to make a quick post of how much I am liking the Limited Edition Opulence range at Rare Fashion. I am aware this range has been around for a while, but only recently have I really taken a closer look at the items available from Opulence.

Rare describe the range as 'Combining glamour, sophistication and luxury' and I have got to agree with this statement. There are quite few ranges of clothing that stand out to me, but Rare is definately one of them.

Just have a look a some of the items from the LE range....





There are some really funky designs in this range and although there are some of the dresses I wouldn't choose personally, I am sure any girl who does would make heads turn. Go check out the website and please not they currently have a 70% off sale :o)


FYI future Rare Review: I have been fortunate enough to have been sent a dress from Rare themselves soley to review on here. It is not from the above range but still a very nice item, I have unfortunately not been able to wear it out yet, and I apologise to the guys at Rare for this delay. But watch this space for a review and photos...

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig