Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 29 October 2010

Outfit of the Day: Driving lesson attire

Hi All!!


I am learning to drive and it's about time I started!! I am so glad I finally plucked up the courage to do it, I just wish i'd started years ago when my whole family kept pestering me to do it. To be honest I actually had a phobia of it... sad I know! After 11 lessons my instructor said I am making great progress so the only way is up!

Here's what I wore on a recent lesson, being in a car means no coat required....



Jacket: Primark
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Oasis


A close up of my minimal make up with statement lips.....

MAC 'Impassioned' Lipstick




Hope you liked!!!
Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

3 comments

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Cute!! I need that jacket :D

Sharon said...

u look gorgeous as usual,love ur outfit&ur makeup is flawless.love it all. Goodluck with e driving hun&hav a good wknd

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks ladies :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig