Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Missing in Action Update

Hi All!

I hope you are all doing well? As you may have noticed I am STILL without a laptop so I am trying to post when I can from Richard's PC. It's a load of crap because I miss blogging as much as I used to and I feel like im neglecting my readers.

However luckily for me I have been able to claim some tax back off the tax man; I have overpaid tax the last five years and in return will be gaining a HUGE amount back. I won't put it here exactly how much but it is a serious amount.

This means that I can purchase a new laptop ahead of my 25th birthday so I can get back to what I love doing. I can finally sort myself a decent savings account too which i've been wanting to do for a long while.

Finally I will be treating myself to something for me, maybe a pair of really out there heels or a designer bag? Who know's but I won't go crazy!



Oh yeah.. random photo of me ^^^ haha


Hopefully I will be back soon!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Chantelle said...

Aww so sorry to hear you are still without a laptop, but YAY for the tax money$$ :D
P.S you look AMAZING in that photograph Domanique ! True beauty right there my dear :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig