Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 24 August 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Hi All!!

How exciting I have been given the 'One Lovely Blog Award' from Cara over at Cara Robinson - Nail Technician thank you so so so much chick! I haven't received a blog award for a while so i'm so happy you thought of me!!







To accept the award the rules are:
♥ Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to them;
♥ Post seven things about yourself
♥ Pass the love to 15 bloggers
♥ Let them know they received an award

Here are seven facts about me:
♥ I appeared on Stars in their Eyes Kids 2003 as Alicia Keys! Not many people know about that but chances are you probably watched the show I was in haha! I didn't win but I loved the experience.
♥ I am a cheesecake expert
♥ I go on holiday to Spain this friday!! I can't wait!!
♥ When I can afford it I will definately be getting myself a boob job!
♥ I have three tattoos in total and still want one more
♥ Even though my bunny Missy seems to hate me I love her to pieces and can't wait to get her a boyfriend

♥ Sad at it sounds I will the first person to buy Scream 4 when it comes out on DVD - Yes im a loser and I don't care :)


I give this award to the following bloggers...




Keep up the good work!!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Aww no probs hun :)
And wow Stars in their Eyes - that's so cool! I found it hard to think of 7 remotely interesting facts about me haha!
xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig