Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 11 September 2011

Haul: Over the Knee Platform Boots

Hi All!!

Check out my new boots, finally I got myself some suede over the knee boots to add to my collection and to make it even better they have a platform!!




I adore them

Me being the bargain queen again got these for only £5.99 from Forever 21! I'm thinking of posting a series of 'outfit of the day/night' in these boots soon as the A/W season is fast approaching i'm sure we will all be digging out our boots soon!

And theres no harm in posting some inspirational outfits right?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Carlito86 said...

Love these! xx

BK Vixen Gone MD said...

Those boots are super cute!! great steal from F21. Looking forward to seeing how your pair them up with different outfits :)

Nora said...

LOVE them!

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Ooh I love them!!

Sadie xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig