Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Spain 2011: Me and Richard

Hi All!!

Over in Spain me and Richard had these photos taken, not very good quality but a nice little souvenir I think...











I keep saying I want to do a proper professional photoshoot with an amazing photographer so I can have a nice canvas on the wall but he refuses. At least, in my eyes, this was kinda the first step to having it done.

Just need to get him on board with a fun shoot! We all know i'm comfortable being in front of the camera but Richard really isn't unless it's a drunk action shot but I reckon he works the camera well and looks pretty damn fine! Haha!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Aww, lovely pictures of you both, really like the 3rd one, so natural xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig