Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Mom's Wedding

Hi All!!

On Saturday 24th September 2011 my mother, Jeni married a wonderful man called Michael. I have gained a step-father and step-sister and I couldn't be happier! I just wanted to upload a few photos for you all to see of what I could get of the day/night. Being a bridesmaid I didn't always have access to my camera as you would do being a guest.

Take a peek.....













I adored my bridesmaid dress and doesn't Richard look dashing in his bowtie and suit?

What a lovely day!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Natalie said...

Your mum's wedding dress is absolutely beautiful as well as your dress! x

Coilybella said...

Awwwwww. May God bless their union. So happy for you and your mom. I am so excited because that's my wedding annivassary, sept 24th.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig