Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 19 September 2011

My 25th Birthday Outfit

Hi All!!

As you all know I turned 25 Friday 16th September and gosh do I feel old haha! Well it was a relaxing day, and I have to say birthdays just dont seem as special as they used to when I was younger. This is only a quick post until I get some more time to post (yup still without a laptop) but here is my birthday dress....


Dress: Ann Summers
Heels: Schuh

Closer look at my make up and hair...



I decided to try out some different coloured hair extensions, it's gotten some mixed reviews but as long as I like it thats all that matters in my opinion!!


More photos of the night....





Look out for a post with all of my gifts!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

4 comments

Unknown said...

That dress is lush, you look gorgeous! Happy belated birthday :) welcome to 25! :) xx

Beckys Beautique said...

I LOVEEEEEE that dress! hope u had a great birthday, is the dress on the ann summers website? x

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks girls! Yes Becky it's on the website in the clubbing wear section :)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, I NEED a dress like that! You look GORGEOUS! Love the heels too, so sparkly x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig