Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 13 October 2011

Cancer Research UK: Help sponsor Richard!

Hi All!!



Just a serious post guys, my boyfriend Richard, is doing a sponsored run for Cancer Research this month at the Major Series. I would really really really appreciate it if you could find it in your heart to sponsor him from as little as £2?! Richard's father, John has recently been diagnosed with Lung cancer so this is a cause close to our hearts!

I won't blab on about it as to be honest I am never quite sure what to say of these topics. All I can say is he is being treated, the cancer seems to be shrinking due to treatment he is receiving which is the best news we have received. So if you wish to sponsor my boyfriend who I am so proud of then just click here!!


So far he has raised £270!!!!


Thank you in advance if you do

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig