Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 9 October 2011

Outfit of the Night: Leather and Bow's

Hi All!!

Last night I went out to my friends farewell drinks as she is off travelling the world... again!! So for this occasion I thought I would finally get my new dress out that I purchased over in Spain in August....



Dress: Spanish Boutique
Shoeboots: Miss Diva
Gloves: Topshop

This is the detail on the dress...


Here is a closer look at how I did my make up...

Headscarf: Peacocks


I hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

5 comments

Unknown said...

Wow u look amazing!! :)
I want to wear my new leather skirt to a friends bday but have no idea what to pair it with :/
xx

Unknown said...

sexy outfit and i adore the lipstick

Sara said...

love that dress! ♥

Gaby Fauchon said...

This dress is fierce!

Beckys Beautique said...

Love the outfit :) and just letting you know you made my top blog list on my blog xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig