Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 14 October 2011

Outfit of the Night: Animal Print

Hi All!!

I went out last night to a night called Spin in Sutton Coldfield and really enjoyed myself. Although not a late night; because I can't seem to do these much often anymore! I did feel as though I was in an episode of The Only Way is Essex haha, the venue was really nice and everyone was so well dressed sort of similar to the show? Also there was a bit of drama which lets face it if your a fan of the show you know shiz is about to go down nearly every episode!!

Anyways here is what I wore......



Dress: Topshop
Heels: Republic


Here are a few photos of the night...








I hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

you have such a cute shape

Carly Slym said...

Really want to goto Spin, must go one Thursday!

Dress look great btw x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig