Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 1 October 2011

Haul: Superdrug Bargain

Hi All!!

If you have been a follower of my blog for a few years then you may remember that I used to work for Boots and I worked there for seven years and enjoyed it very much! I don't miss the job but I certainly miss the people I worked with and of course the discount so much!! But since leaving almost a year ago I have worked out where to get the same items at a cheaper price. I do shop in Boots still but I will only buy something at their prices if I really have to just so I can get my Boots Advantage Points. Because lets face it, it really is the best points card on the high street.




But I have been buying more products from Superdrug lately and I wanted to let you all know about the current offer on the L'Oreal products where selected items are currently £3 off! I adore the Voluminous mascara which usually costs £8.49 but at the moment they are only £5.49



So me being me the bargain lover I am decided to snap up two mascara's! If you are a fan of L'Oreal then get down to Superdrug now and get yourself some treats!!

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Gaby Fauchon said...

I'm currently using The Voluminous Carbon Black and loving it, although I'm on the look-out for a crulety-free alternative.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig