Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 5 January 2013

Catch up: Outfits over Christmas

Hi All!!

I thought it best I do a little catch up post, I have been so busy over the Christmas period with work, Christmas shopping and performances I really haven't had chance to blog. So a very belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a fabulous Festive season and I look forward to blogging properly in 2013.

Now... here is a little catch up post of the outfits I have worn for events over the Christmas period that I haven't had chance to post about until now.....

Clothes Show Live 2012
It is tradition for me to attend this even every year and I was not disappointed at all! Loved the catwalk and of course the shopping! I purchased a Vintage cardigan, a Celeb Boutique copy dress, House of Holland undies and plenty of jewellery.



Blouse: Jane Norman
Leopard Bow: Headscarf
Leggings: River Island
Leopard Boots: Office



Works Christmas Party
The annual work Christmas do was held at the Radisson, Heathrow. Another spectacular awards show and party although I hate the fact that it was buffet food and we had nowhere to sit down?!!! 




Dress: Lipsy
Heels: Primark


Christmas Day
I spent Christmas Day at my mom and step-dads farm this year, something different and really authentic too. We had cockrel instead of turkey and the whole family spent the afternoon at the farm with a lot of fun and laughter. I visited my dad on the night which I almost didn't do because I was SO tired. A great day and sme fabulous gifts too including driving lessons, a new coat and a fab new Samsung wifi digital camera.


Jumper: Hypnotic
Lipstick: No7 Coral



I hope you liked!

Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig