Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 7 January 2013

Glittery Shoes

Hi All!!

Today I wore my silver glitter brogues which I rarely wear...

Shoes: Primark

You might remember this haul video when I bought them in the 2012 January's sales and managed to purchase them for only £6!!! I don't seem to find bargains like these anymore it's such a shame, hopefully I can get my bargain queen crown back in 2013.

Is anyone else like me in this case with a certain pair of shoes or clothing that you don't want to wear too often for fear of damaging them in anyway, so you limit yourself to only a handful of times a year? Or am I the only one? Haha!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Downtown Glamorous said...

OMG I love those shoes!
I know what you mean about not wanting to ruin your favorite pieces but I can't help myself! I wear my favorite things until they basically fall apart! Haha I just can't help myself! ;)

XX Hate'er Jewelry
Jewelry Boutique

XX Brytani Sierra

Doma-Nikki said...

Hahaha me too!!! I would be so much easier to buy 2x of everything :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig