Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 13 January 2013

Haul: A new polka dot and bling phone case

Hi All!!

So I upgraded from my Blackberry Torch to an iPhone 4 just before Christmas and didn't even think about using a case for it until a friend from work offered me one of her many cases to use until I bought my own. So recently whilst have a browse online I decided to purchase my own new case and here it is....


I bought it from Amazon for £7.99 and I love it. The bow is the size of the width of the case and so very 'blinging' and for those of you who remember my iPod case who know just how much I love the bling. Mix that up with some polka dots and its fair to say a truly fabulous case I now own.

I would also recommend this seller as the delivery was fast! What do you think?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig