Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Simple Storage Ideas

Hi All!!

So I was thinking, and I'm sure many of you will agree with this, how on earth can I store my bobby pins because I am forever loosing them. Well after receiving this small terracotta saucer for Christmas I knew what I wanted to do with it....



I don't know why I never thought of doing something like this sooner? Can you see Gizmo's feet in the background? That cat can't bear to stay away when I'm taking photos for blogging haha!

What do you think?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Omg I always lose my hair pins. I just bought a whole new pack and don't know what I did with them lol

www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

Doma-Nikki said...

Find somewhere to store your next pack fast haha :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig