Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Glitzy Bits: My Mother's Day Gift

Hi All!!

So Sunday was Mother's Day and I really do hope all the yummy muumy's out there were spoilt by their sons and daughters. I definitely spoilt my mom and bought her this lovely bag....



£35 - Glitzy Bits

I went to a girly night at my friends a couple of weeks ago and the guys behind Glitzy Bits sold me this bag which I knew my mom would appreciate. The have a wide range of bags, purses, scarves and jewellery and can travel almost anywhere in the UK to put on these girly nights at your home or venue.

I wouldn't hesitate in having a peek on their Facebook page. I certainly wanted to buy more items off them but sometimes I have to limit myself :) My mom loved the bag and is waiting for the perfect day to start using it.

What did you get your mom?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Hola Bambi said...

That bag is beautiful!!! Xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig