Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Haul: Spur of the moment toiletries

Hi All!!

Do you ever find yourself thinking you'll pop into Boots for one item and come out with a bag full? Yes? Oh so it's not just me then! This week I went to Boots to stock up on some cold and flu items to help me get over this awful cold that's currently going around and ended up walking out with all of these.....

Blistex Lip Balm
Boots Sore Throat Soothers 
Beechams Cold & Flu Lemsip 
Right Guard Deodorant
Nip &Fab Dry Leg Fix
Boots Cocoa Butter & Mallow Body Lotion

I realised when walking around that I was running out of items and with the current 3for2 offer across skincare I decided to take advantage.

What were the last items you purchased spur of the moment?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig