Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 3 March 2013

Review: A Little Birdie Jewellery

Hi All!!

It's been a while since I added some new items to my jewelry collection so when I was sent some lush items from Stacie over at A Little Birdie to review I couldn't have been happier. Within a few days of agreeing to do the review I received these items in the post along with a little note of thanks from Stacie .....





Rhinestone cross ring
£3.50

I love any kind of ring that is of the knuckleduster kind so I was really pleased to see this as one of the items to review. It set's off any nail polish or outfit but can get in the way so take note this is a statement piece and not really for everyday wear - unless, like me you are use to wearing these rings say for fast typing at work haha.



Ear Cuff
£4.00

This ear cuff is unique and so me! Depending on the size of your ear it clips on quite easily as you can see in these photos and does not fall off. It's definitely an eye catcher and I got a fair few compliments on it too.




I have to point one more thing out and that is just how much I love the packaging. I've never seen such hip packets....


Overall a positive review; fab items, fast delivery and knowing Stacie great customer service. So please make sure you head on over to the website now and what more incentive do you need other then the website's current free UK delivery which ends Monday 4th March!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

5 comments

Lyndsey Camille said...

I so want that cross ring and ear cuff! So amazing :)
cutenquirky.blogspot.com

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for commenting :)

Unknown said...

This is my sisters site! You have a great blog by the way!

Doma-Nikki said...

Thank you so much! I love her site and the items are lush :)

Hola Bambi said...

You are stunninggggg , love the cross ring!! Xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig