Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 3 April 2014

Nails of the week: Nails Inc LE Kate Spade

Hi Gorgeous!

Its been a while since I painted my nails, I used to always paint them, it's like I had all the time in the world to paint them before but the last few months I haven't really bothered and opted to get them done professionally. So I decided to make a change and paint them myself this week so today I am rocking this fabulous shade of red..

Big Apple Red



Nails Inc teamed up with Kate Spade to create this beaut of a shade. If you remember I have always loved a pink or red shade on my nails, they really do brighten up your day.

Whats your favorite shade of red polish?


Doma-Nikki...x


Share:

1 comment

Zoe said...

Nice shade! :D
Have you seen the floral Nails Inc collection? Can't wait to try those out! They have a red, pink and white one in the collection called Daisy Lane Floral. :)

Zoe
Beautifinous

Blogger Template Created by pipdig