Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Splurge vs Save your Easter Weekend party outfit

Hey Gorgeous!

Once again the Easter Bank Holiday weekend is just around the corner, so if you're planning on partying it up and fancy a new outfit then take a peek at some of the similar style outfits out there for different budgets...

The Tassel Dress

Splurge 
Herve Leger £1,000+



Save
Celeb Boutique £60
(I got my save version from Miss Guided for a further reduction on price and same style)


The T Shirt Dress

Splurge
Michelle Mason £465



Save
Miss Guided £18


The Silk Dress

Splurge
Richard Nicoll £395


Save
Topshop £50




Which are your favorite outfits? I have to say I really like all of these dresses but nothing will ever stop me from grabbing a bargain when I see one!




Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig