Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 23 April 2014

My Easter Bank Holiday

Hi Beauties!

I hope you all had a brill Easter Bank Holiday weekend, I know I did! It was a time to enjoy myself, relax and have fun with my boyfriend and family. Here's a quick round up of what I got up to.


I decided to paint my face as the Easter Bunny, if you want a 'how to' post please leave a comment....



A little pose time with Belle my rex rabbit, although she really didn't enjoy me picking her up this time...



My family all went to my mom and step-dads dairy farm for Sunday dinner and had a fab time, even met Bob the lamb, look how content he is with my stepsister...



My boyfriend isn't a fan of chocolate eggs so I baked some fairy cakes for him. I'm not the best at baking as you can see...






How was your bank holiday weekend? Leave links if you've posted about it!


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig