Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 9 October 2015

Outfit of the Day: Welcome back Chunky Knitwear

Hi Lovelies!

As you might well know I work in an office environment which requires smart attire Monday to Thursday but a dress down day every Friday-Yipee! I do like to dress smartly but sometimes I don't tend to put in as much effort as others do but I decided to on this occasion. Yes you guessed it I pulled out the bow tie...


Bow Tie - Clothes Show
Jumper - New Look
Blouse - New Look
Knitwear - Cow Vintage

I absolutely adore this chunky knitwear and it's the first time in a while that I've worn it and to be honest it serves it's purpose quite well. Its keeps me warm when needs be but it if the day is a bit warm it's quite airy to so I'm not constantly sweating.

But here is a shot without the outwear......

Cropped Trousers - Primark
Heels - New Look
Bag - Gift



I was gutted I didn't have my Canon with my but this was my lunch break at work and I was to thank S for taking these piccies of me!

Anyone else happy to get their knitwear out now?



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig