Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 2 October 2015

Outfit of the Night: Missguided Multi-way Dress

Hey Ladies!

This past weekend was my works Conference celebrating 55years, I attended of course and with a theme of 'Glitz & Glam' I decided to wear this fabulous Missguided dress....


Dress - Missguided
Heels - Sam Edelman


It's a multi way dress and can be worn numerous ways, I kind of improvised a bit on the night and with a little side boob and naked back this was the result and you can see a catwalk strut of it here. It has to be said worn this way takes a lot of work to keep it all in place however it did receive a heap load of compliments.

I'll definitely be keeping this for another special occasion where not too much dancing will be involved because dancing makes the dress move around and potentially able to flash a nipple or two!

What do you think? Would you wear a dress like this?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig