Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 18 October 2015

Outfit of the Day: A Sunday in Autumn

Hi Gorgeous!

I'm still not convinced of this weather, one day it's freezing and the next it's still slightly warm so today's outfit consist of a mixture of items for both warm and chilly weather - and I wanted to surround myself around the changing Autumn leaves too just because....



Cardigan - Vintage
Jumper - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop


I adore this cardigan, I don't even remember how I acquired it but I know it's from my Mother's wardrobe and I've never given it back. That's quite bad of me huh? Oh well she does always compliment me in it haha!






Now this bag I've had for a couple of years now and it's one of my all time favourites, it goes with so many outfits and really catches people's eyes. Although I couldn't tell you just how many people call me 'Crazy Cat Lady' since I purchased it.



Bag - Clothes Show Live
Boots- Missguided.co.uk


What do you think about mixing Summer and Autumn style clothes to cope with the ever changing weather?



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig