Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 13 December 2015

Visiting New York at Christmas: My purchases

Hi Gorgeous!

So as you know I recently returned from a trip to New York and it was literally the best shopping trip I have ever experienced. Here's the second post dedicated to the trip based around the items I purchased which I wanted to share with you all here, so without further ado here re the fabulous items I now own.....



Hi Tops
I really had a thing for hi tops whilst in the US and I'm not entirely sure why, but they are so comfy and are my new fav type of footwear.

Michael Kors



Aldo



Watch
I told everyone before my trip that I had no intentions of buying a watch on my jollies but the fella was spending so long choosing a watch for himself, I accidentally purchased one for myself haha and it's just divine

Marc Jacobs


Wigs
I saw a few hair stores and definitely wanted to look at what was on offer that I couldn't get in the UK and a big stand out was ombre wigs, so I bought all three!




Clothes & Accessories

I bought some clothes a whole heap from places such as Century 21, H&M and Macys but I'll share those in outfit posts. I also took a trip to Victoria's Secret nd sent over $100 on underwear... but I got a free blanket! That justifies it right?











I am looking forward to using and wearing these items over the festive period and I really can't choose a favourite item either! I just adore NYC and being the type of person who likes to stand out and be different I think it's safe to say my buys are all about that.

Doma-Nikki..x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig