Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Visiting New York at Christmas

Hi Lovelies!

I know I've been gone  a while and I am SO sorry but I'm back to tell you a little bit about my trip to New York city and I ave a few post's lined up with what I bought too.I'm not going to natter on too much about my jollies except to say the whole experience was amazing and would highly recommend anyone who loves the hustle and bustle of a city to visit NYC.
Here's a quick overview of my visit and some tips for those looking to visit there...


There's plenty to do and trust me you can not fit it all into one visit, I went for five days and still didn't get to see everything I wanted to. I did however visit the 9/11 memorial and museum which was an emotional roller coaster. For those who are visiting NYC for the first time soon and are unsure if they should visit here I would say do it. Do not underestimate how eerie, emotional and quiet this place is.....



On a brighter note there are places you can visit, like the really tourist type places (there ain't no shame in being a tourist haha) that are also really good such as seeing the view from the Rockefeller Centre, Central Park and obviously Times Square...






Visiting NYC is not a relaxing holiday at all, in fact be prepared for the hours and hours of walking you will do whilst shopping and the aches and pains because I truly wasn't. Dress comfortably, wear the best shoes for shopping and always opt for the items you definitely couldn't get back at home....





I could go on and on about my trip but I think I'll stop there, if you want to know more feel free to Tweet me @domaniquesings and my new post will be based around some of the items I purchased.

 Doma-Nikki..x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig