Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 9 January 2017

Happy New Year & What to Look forward to

Happy New Year Y'all!

How are you all doing? I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Mine was so relaxing but I was however ill with the worst headaches throughout so it was nice to do nothing and get myself back on track. I've had zero energy to keep up with blog posts which is why I've kept so active on Instagram and Facebook so that I haven't been completely MIA.




I'm really hoping 2017 has a lot of fun times in store and just so you know the blog will have..

- More fashion posts including outfit styling
- More hair and beauty posts focusing on wig reviews, protective hair styling and product reviews
- More cruelty free type posts
- Continuing the 'How to be an awesome Maid of Honor' series as I prepare to be MOH for the second in 7 months
- A dash of rabbit/cat care for those with questions
- Keeping the YouTube channel updated
And so much more!!

So stick around lovelies!

Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig