Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Fitness Haul: My first Fabletics Order

Hey guy!

Off the back of my previous post I also wanted to share with you a recent fitness haul which is my new full set of work out gear from Fabletics.




I don't know about you but I always watched the adverts adoringly whenever I see them, thinking 'I wonder if I should order from there?' Usually I answer myself with 'No, just keep purchasing your stuff from Primark it's cheaper' But one day I saw an advertisement pop up which stated I could get a set from only £20 if I became a VIP customer!! Now this is a little bit more then what can get a full set at Primark for (usually around £10/15) but I would have thought anything from Fabletics will be of better quality so I jumped at the opportunity.


I had a mooch around the website and theres so much to choose from for Yoga, Running etc I was spoilt for choice but I opted for the Gym wear section and came across this beautiful set which is also Kate Hudson's top pick!! (For those who don't know who Kate Hudson is, she's a stunning actress and also the co-founder of Fabletics)

I opted in for VIP also which meant I received a considerable discount of 40-50% on the clothes and will do each month if I choose to purchase an item.






This set is so comfortable I can not tell you and it sucks me in in all the right places? So I can look a bit trimmer whilst working out!




I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can add to my fitness wardrobe on my journey to becoming fitter and healthier.

Have you ordered from Fabletics before?



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig